Sunday, December 30, 2007

Chapter Twenty One - Neon Genesis

Now that the madness that is Christmas is over, I have the time to up-date on the shenanigans of the third generation of the Vulcan Family. Of course the fact that Real Lee infected me with a summer cold may mean that I am less coherent than usual, but I will persevere.



It seems the hankering for Lobster Thermadore has bred true in Hennessy. Although most of the time the kids seem to prefer dropping into the campus pizzeria.



"I thought I told you to stay away, skank!"

"I really don't remember that."

And the cheerleader continues to harass poor Genesis.



"Thats it, time for some beat downs. Prepare to cry Ms Steele!"

Yeah of course the feral cheerleader wins all fights, I think it's because she has to hunt her own food and what have you. But now Genesis and Candice really REALLY don't like each other.



"Look for the last time, get the *tweet tweet* outta my bedroom you nutter."

I suspect that the feral cheerleader is looking for a greater challenge now that she has defeated our domesticated one. However, I really don't like her chances against dread pirate princess Chardonnay.



"You slip her the year old pizza huh?"

"Yeah." *snigger*

"Nice one." *snigger*

The women of Iata Pi have come together with a common purpose. It is time to destroy the feral cheerleader Candice Steele.



"Aww c'mon, I didn't mean it like that Candice. I meant you were an utter peanut butter nutter like in those old ads. We'll play kicky bag and forget all about it huh?"

I suspect something is a brewing in the mind of our heiress. For once she is being nice to the cheerleader.



Beware of piratical exterminators bearing sacks full of magic red dust. That's all I have to say on the matter, yet another DJ Booth. I wish just once I'd get a decorative object. Is that really too much to ask?



"You guys are freaks."

I think at some stage Bryn or Paden invited Jonah to join the greek house. He keeps on just waltzing over and ringing the door bell for hours and hours.



And when we do let Jonah in he reminds us that we let him eat out of the garbage even though we never had any control over him. We don't let him inside the house much any more.



"So the pizza didn't work huh?"

"Nup, we've got to do something else."

"Ian has an idea."

"You told Ian? Are you mad?"

"Look honey, I know you and my brother have 2 lightening bolts, but it's a whole different ball game when there are three. Me and Ian were made for each other."

"As long as Hennessy doesn't find out."

"Deal."

The girls are still trying to find a way to get rid of their feral cheerleader problem once and for all.



Bryn turns up once more to rock out on the new addition to the greek house. I know if I had installed a piano last generation there is no way Bryn would be perma-plat now.



Those crazy kids seem more interested in a smustling marathon than the rock god jamming in the foyer.



"Don't look honey, I know how much that cheerleader disturbs you...."

Once again the feral cheerleader feels the need to stalk the occupants of the chancellors hacienda.



"Are you sure you want to do this luv? There ain't no coming back from it."

"Yes Ian. I am sure."

There is a plot afoot I think. It makes me anxious I don't like it when my sims plot with one another. But there is not that much longer to go. The kiddies are in junior year now, and things are running along smoothly. Well except for the fact that Genesis really really wants to see the ghost of Candice. But that's another story surely?

2 comments:

Infinity-Nevermore said...

Anime Freak noticing the Evangelion reference! W00t! Oh no, is something going to happen to Genesis? At least let her take Candice with her.

ASimWen said...

Uh What? *ASimWen glances around, hoping nobody notices* Ah, I guess it doesn't count if I am just the MOTHER of an Anime Freak.... I missed it..good one Fini!