Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chapter Thirty Two - < Enter Witty Title Here >

And we're back! And with that introduction out of the way we'll just launch right on into the latest shenanigans of the descendants of Tommek Vulcan.



Eventually Elspeth manages to get all the required skill points, and top of her career. Which means we get to ship her off to college! Yay! One less sim in the main house.



Naturally she grows up pretty. Now we just need to find her a spouse, and some new clothes. Not that there is anything wrong with what she is wearing, just that it is yuck.



After a whirlwind visit to the campus boutique and hairdressers, Elspeth embarks on her mission to find the perfect mate.

"What about this one?"

Uh. Its a girl. You're a legacy spouse, there will be no bool-propped babies in your future.

"Oh."



"Surely the Matchmaker will find me the perfect mate!"

Yeah if you like baboon bottoms. Sigh. Perhaps we'll have to wait and see who replaces Naenae the maid, for a pleasure sim you're awfully fussy Elspeth.

"Thanks!"



Meanwhile in the Iata Pi Household.... Mhairi and Amar continue to hit it off exceedingly well.

"Teehee."

Teehee indeed!



"I know it's traditional for a spare to marry the house sitter in the Greek house, but tradition be dammed. I love you Mhairi Vulcan. Marry me!"

"This is so unexpected!"

Yeah right.



Elspeth has taken to hanging around downtown at all hours. No luck so far, but I did manage to see the countess in her outdoor gear trudging through the snow. Unfortunately the static image I did manage to get fails to completely convey the hilarity of the situation.



Meanwhile in the main household.

"Zzzzz Zzzzz *snortlegrunt. Zzzzzzz...."

Yeah. Excitement abounds really. I think Ian summed it up nicely.



Chardonnay rediscovers her childhood love of making snowmen.

"And it's so much more relaxing now that Hennessy doesn't talk my ears off."

When was the last time you spoke to your brother?

"College, I think."

Yeah Chardonnay really is big on family.

"Hurry up and get me my grandbabies so I can stop making these stupid snowmen already."

See.



Oooh! Time for even more experiments in breeding large ugly dogs!



No specators this time however. I'm rather proud of Pierre however. I didn't realise it at the time but he is an elder doggy. He wont be with us for all that much longer. But at least he will leave behind a glorious legacy in the form of his demented offspring! Yay!



Brandi looks kinda pissed.

"Of course I'm pissed off. Do you see the outfit I have to spend the rest of eternity in? Not to mention Bryn keeps inviting one of the Hula girls into the Heavenly Hot tub. If I want extra spice I have to play with that bag of bones Grim...."

Yeah. She looks kinda pissed. Shame we can't hear her. Lalalalalalalalala



"How much longer do I have to stay in this freaky house?"

Are you at the top of your career yet?

"No...."



I could spend hours watching the penguin. Right up until the little buggar pees somewhere. Luckily we don't feed him so he doesn't make his way over all that often.



"Dear Dairy.

Now that my sisters have moved to college, my parents are suddenly paying a lot of attention to me. It is confusing and troublesome. I plan on breaking out just as soon as I have reached the top of my career. Have already tattooed my escape route onto my body disguised as an elaborate tribal tattoo. If I don't make it, I want the world to know I tried.

Marcas."



Yeah like Marcas has it all that bad really. There is no Hammer of Rock in the Iata Pi house.

"There isn't Mum or Dad either."

Touche, my friend. Touche!

Not much longer to go. I promise even more college hijinks in the next update. So go click that link and witness the mundanity!

1 comment:

ASimWen said...

Yeah, I have a hard time looking at the Count and Countess in regular outdoor gear. hum. You seem to have a better time with Uni than I do.