Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chapter Forty Three - Oops I did it again

Well, that took longer than expected but rejoice! For lo, I have returned from the nefarious clutches of Real Life temporarily to regale yon readers with more Vulcan carrying-ons! Between pregnancy complications (Diabetes sucks, you have been warned), loosing my passport whilst in Australia (I know...wtf?) and my impending removal from the flat I have lived in for the past 6 years the game has also decided to throw more than a few fits. The kiddies have actually been in college for like 5 1/2 years instead of the usual 4, which given my love of Uni was well, a joy and a delight. No really. But I have told RL to stuff off for a few days and have wrangled my game into some semblance of a well behaved computer program, and below are the fruits of my labor. Enjoy!



"I wish to find the love I had in all of my previous incarnations. We're soulmates."

"Soulmates eh? It'll cost ya."

Immediately upon arrival at the Iata Pi house, Ambrose makes in roads in the fraternities funds. Apparently being born into the reasonably flush (well for me, they have like half a million now) Vulcan household has made her aware that everything can be bought, including true love.



Of course some things never change at the Iata Pi household, including the age old struggle between Good and Evil, or the Llama mascot and the Cow mascot as the case may be.



"So mum was right."

"Right about what?"

"You are an accurate way of gaging the temperature."

"Bummer."

Ah Jerome, how we wish we could call you on the telephone machine, but alas it was not meant to be.



Once more we attempted to retrieve the tombstone of one Brianna Vulcan. My game had fits, and poor Marcas was the unwitting recipient of an aspiration failure. And no, Brianna is well and truly gone, which makes me sad, she was an evil wee ghosty.



On one of her infinite trips to all of the hottest downtown locations, Phoenix manages to find herself a 3-bolter, however he is of the townie variety, and unless I'm just starting out I don't like to encourage them.



Of course just because I don't like to encourage them doesn't mean that Phoenix is going to pay a blind bit of attention to my preferances.



"Darling, I know we have only known each other for a short amount of time, but after that marvelous first woohoo we just had I was inspired to dress formally and take the initiative. Please do me the honor and priviledge of becoming my spouse."

"*Much girly squealing.*"

"I'll take that as a yes then?"

Oh. Great. Just what I wanted. Really.



"Oooh *Psszzzft* That tingles."

Yeah, I hear lightening will do that. Perhaps you should rethink your engagement to Mr Whatshisface while you are in your vulnerable condition.

"Perhaps I should.... *Pssszzzft* I think I'm just going to lie down now."

Nothing like a near-death experience to plant some seeds of doubt.



"Why you dirty little cow! I saw what you just did to my girlfriend. Don't make me go Llama on your ass, I just got me a hankering for roast beef!"

Robin once more sticks her stinky little hooves in someone elses pie. Robin, we love you, wish we could call you on the telephone so that you too could join the Vulcans for full time fun rather than the cameos that you keep on making.



Phoenix gets down with her bad self. Less dangerous than playing outside in a thunderstorm, aaaand it gives her more opportunities to find those newly made-over NPC's that I may or may not have seeded in the neighbourhood....We did try without resorting to Extreme NPC Make-Over. Honest.



"So now that I've rolled Fortune, I'm like totally the greatest, I've made 9 million simoleons already today. If you're really good to me perhaps I'll give you a tidy little tip."

"Like I haven't heard that one before...."

"Fine, standard tip for you then bucko."

Yeah. Sophomore year saw Phoenix re-roll Fortune, so pretty much all she does is paint masterpieces and pine after unnecessary furnishings.




"Don't try and cuddle up to me Apple Vulcan, you didn't exactly run away screaming from that skanky cow."

"I thought she was going to ventrillo-fart me. Honest Gina."

"Euw, that makes it worse...."

Apple and Gina have hit a minor speed bump in their relationship, we have full confidence the kiddies will work it out. Or else, creepy Wyatt will start relaxing next to Apple while she is sleeping. (Yes he does that, and has 'wants' to do with Apple.)



"What do you mean you don't believe in handcuffs?"

"I just prefer the gentle caress of silk, thats all."

"Are you some kind of namby-pamby girl or something?"

"I'm more girl than you are, thats for sure."

Ahhh, this relationships discord however is music to my ears.





"I can't believe you just said that, you.... you.... you Nancy-boy! Take that."

"Careful of the hair!"

"The stars will make it look even better."



"Thats it, the creepy lady who talks to me sometimes was right. Townies ARE more trouble than they are worth. I want you to go get your stupid teddy bear and leave!"

"Mr Snugglebottom is not stupid! *sob*"

"Just leave already! Seriously!"

I'm absolutely heartbroken that this relationship has fallen to pieces. Really. Okay, not really, it was an awful lot of fun to watch and to write about however.



"Now I know why you guys come watch me and the Cow. This is better than TV!"

Of course Phoenix completely kicks Trevors behind just to re-enforce that the relationship is well and truly over for good. I knew I made a good choice for heir. She has all that fiery spirit distilled from generations of kooky Vulcan womens.

Of course this is not all of the hijinks we encountered during our time stuck in the halls of institutionalised boredom. I still have another update or two up my sleeve, I suggest you just keep on clicking the newer post button at the bottom of the page.

1 comment:

ASimWen said...

OMG funny as usual!!!!!

""So mum was right."

"Right about what?"

"You are an accurate way of gaging the temperature."

"Bummer."

HAhahah! Worth the wait!