Sunday, July 13, 2008

Chapter Thrity Eight - Metamorphosis

Welcome back loyal readers! I know it's been a month, but I have a triple medley of Vulcan shenanigans for your enjoyment! I'm just starting week 2 of my mid-year break. So I'm taking things slowly :D. Very slowly. I am currently enjoying my very first first trimester. While like any good NPC I don't have morning sickness, I do find I need sleep more than most pregnant sims. It is doing wonders for my body clock lemme tell you!



Please allow me to formally introduce Phoenix and Ambrose Vulcan. The last little girls born to this generation so help me Bob!. You can't really tell which is which due to the lovely sun through the windows, but I believe that Phoenix is looking at the camera whilst Ambrose is contemplating the great outdoors.



This is the bakery that Elspeth purchased in previous chapters. Of course the bakery now only operates out of the tiny bay to one side, the rest of the building has been dedicated to Mama Elspeths Nightclub.



"They call me the Wiiild Rooooose...."

"Hey this song is creepy."

"Keep singin if you want that bonus Zheeshan..... But my name was Eliza Day."

Of course the nightclub is packed with all kinds of goodies that Elspeth just can't keep her hands off. Like the Karoke machine. Seriously!



Count Forrest has seemingly put all the past troubles behind him. He's not the most motivated sim, but he does help out with fatherly duties a lot, which makes me think perhaps we should keep him around.



Wee Phoenix inherited her mothers hair, and grandpa's eyes. Which is very exciting.



Ambrose inherited brown hair and grey eyes, and as you can see, Count Forrest is perfectly happy believing that she is one of his own. He really is a good daddy.



"You've been a wonderful employee, but since I changed to a nightclub bakery, no one is interested in the baked goods. Call me when you're in college, we might be able to sort stuff out."

I shoulda guessed that the bakery would be phased out.



Wee Apple. Yes. She's not that bad really, I don't know what all the panic was about really.



"Children these days. Don't stand in front of the door young lady. I have a baby to put into a crib!"

This is Ebony, not that we really see much of her, Here she is just about to enter the brave new world of Childhood.



Obviously not much happens between birthdays in the Vulcan Enclave, here is wee Ambrose all grown up into a sweet wee toddler. She definitely has her daddy's nose.



And here is Phoenix, also all grown up into a quite different toddler to her twin sister. She is quite recognizably a Vulcan through and through :D



*cough* Wotcha doin Forrest?

"Fixing the Stereo, like my lovely wife asked."

I'll be back in a minute.

Some habits die hard, however Count Forrest was never in any danger, mostly because we want him to die, he will outlife Elspeth and die peacefully in the toilet or some other hard to photograph place.



Anyone else creeped out? Elspeth and Forrest do actually like each other, and a quick easy way for them to get aspiration points is to date, which of course leads to woohoo. But it appears that they have an audience, none other than Elspeths great uncle Paden. Eeeuw! Wait, I think he's her great uncle. I'd have to check the Family Tree.

1 comment:

ASimWen said...

OH yes, Phoenix definetly is Vulcan. All the kiddies are cute anyway in this family. :)